We appreciate your interest in being part of the Dallas CE team. We are currently carrying out the selection process for a vacancy in the oil and gas area, hybrid position in Macaé. We are looking for a professional with knowledge of logistics staff. The Logistics Assistant must have an excellent level of organization, the ability to understand complicated logistical information and great attention to detail. The person needs to be able to communicate with employees, supervisors and travel agencies with professionalism, clarity and accuracy.
High School minimum
– 2 years working with logistics and staff.
– Advanced English (mandatory)
– Office software (mandatory)
– Working knowledge of the travel industry and understanding of national and international travel policies and regulations.
– Solid knowledge in managing data and logistics staff files.
– Negotiation skills and the ability to maintain and manage relationships with suppliers.
– Coordinate with HR to facilitate visa processing including informing the incoming staff of visa requirements, issuing letters of invitation and obtaining government approval.
– Make arrival arrangements for international staff including pick-up, briefings and registration if required.
– Establish appropriate accommodation for personnel in either hotels or staff houses.
– Coordinate internal staff travel requirements.
– Make outward travel arrangements for international staff at the end of the contract.